Al Nakhil Safawi 500g x 12
Al Nakhil safawiThe benefits of dates include relief from constipation, intestinal disorders, heart problems, anemia, sexual dysfunctions, diarrhea, abdominal cancer, and many other conditions. Dates are also good for gaining weight. They are rich in several vitamins, minerals and fiber too. These delicious fruits contain oil, calcium, sulfur, iron, potassium, phosphorous, manganese, copper and magnesium which are all beneficial for health. Some health specialists have said that eating one day per day is necessary for a balanced and healthy diet.
Cholesterol And Fat
- Dates are free from cholesterol and do not contain excessive fat amounts.
- You can easily substitute fatty food items with dates, which gives you much more nutrition for the same amount of calories.
- Dates provide readily assimilable proteins that are required by the body.
- They are a rich source of the nutrients which are the main building blocks for muscles.
- Dates provide us with plenty of proteins, which are in turn very essential for the regular functioning of the body.
Write Your Own Review