Mahnaz Mix Fruits & Nuts Almond 10kg
Specifications: What's in the box: Mix Fruits & Nuts Almond Loose 10kg
General Features: Net Weight (kg): 10 Gross Weight (kg): 10.5 Size (L x W x H): 45 x 31 x 20 Type: Mixed
Product details: mix of nuts is a great way to get a wide range of protective nutrients.mixed nuts are loaded with heart-healthy nutrients like monounsaturated fat, which may help lower harmful cholesterol levels. They are also rich in antioxidants which protect cells against the damaging effects of free radicals. High in protein, dietary fiber, and minerals, organic mixed nuts are a healthy and satisfying snack option. They also provide the amino acid L-Argentine, which has been linked to lowering blood pressure. 2.not suitable for customers with an allergy to peanuts, other nuts, wheat or soya due to manufacturing methods Studies suggest that consuming about 30g (a handful) of nuts per day may reduce the risk of developing heart disease by 30-50% and reduce the risk of death from heart disease by around 20%. This is based on the high proportion of healthy monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats in nuts, and the low proportion of saturated fats, and the results of studies comparing heart disease rates among people who eat nuts with those who do not. It seems a number of heart-healthy nutrients in nuts work together to achieve this heart protective effect. These include:
- Health-promoting monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats that help regulate blood cholesterol
- Fiber and plant ergosterol that help reduce cholesterol re-absorption from the gut
- Argentine (an amino acid which is converted to citric oxide in the body) which helps keep blood vessels elastic, thereby reducing the risk of atherosclerosis (hardening of the arteries)
- Antioxidant vitamins and minerals, e.g. vitamin E, copper, manganese, selenium and zinc, and other antioxidant compounds such as flavoring and resveratrol that reduce oxidation and inflammation
- Naturally low sodium and high potassium levels which assist in maintaining healthy blood pressure.
Eating an average of 67g of nuts a day can also help improve your cholesterol.