Sahara Pomegranate Vinegar 400ml
Pomegranate vinegar is made from the fruit’ extracts as well as pulp then brewed to turn it into vinegar. Pomegranate vinegar is perfect as salad dressing
Sahara Pomegranate Vinegar
100% concentrate derived from pomegranate. Pomegranate vinegar is very popular and commonly used by people from the Middle East, Turkey, Iran, and the Northern African countries such as Egypt and Libya. There are several ways to enjoy the fruity sweetness and benefits of pomegranate vinegar. It can be taken:
- As a drink: Mix 1-2 tablespoons of pomegranate vinegar into a glass of water. Drink first thing in the morning and last thing at night. If you find it difficult to drink, add a bit of honey to sweeten the taste. You can also have it before or during meals.
- As salad dressing: Use pomegranate vinegar as the only ingredient in your salad dressing or experiment with a few concoctions such as mixing pomegranate vinegar with olive oil, garlic, or mustard.
- In your cooking: Use pomegranate vinegar to replace other vinegar in your cooking such as in barbecue sauce, soups, and salsa. It can also be used as a seasoning for fish and chicken. Marinating meat with pomegranate vinegar will give a fruitier flavour to your cooking.
- In your pickle: If you pickle vegetables such as garlic, cucumber, and gherkins, use pomegranate vinegar instead of your usual vinegar.
- As a dip: Add pomegranate vinegar to olive oil and use it as a dip.