Lale Organic Chia Seed 270g
Chia seeds are a good source of omega-3 fatty acids, fiber, antioxidants, iron, and calcium. A 28-gram, or 1-ounce, serving of chia seeds also contains 5.6 grams of protein
- Omega-3s to fight heart disease : omega-3s can decrease the risk for thrombosis and arrhythmias, disorders that can lead to heart attack, stroke, and sudden cardiac death.
- Digestion and detox : diet with adequate fiber prevents constipation and promotes regularity for a healthy digestive tract
- Diabetes : High-fiber diets are associated with a lower risk of developing diabetes, and eating high-fiber meals helps to keep blood sugar stable
- Cardiovascular disease and cholesterol : Increased fiber intake has been shown to lower blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
- Treating diverticulosis : High-fiber diets have been shown to decrease the prevalence in flare-ups of diverticulitis
- Weight loss : Foods that are high in fiber help people to feel full for longer, and they are usually lower in calories. Increased fiber intake and a high fiber diet have been shown to help with weight loss.